Registration and Refund Policy （中文Chinese Version)
1) All students and adults must register classes online and make full payments before attending classes. PLease Do not mail check, bring it to school 1st. day of each semester
2) A non-refundable registration fee of $15per family will be charged. Non-parent adults also need to pay $15 non- refundable registration fee to register for adult programs.
3) The deadline for dropping or switching classes is the second day after school starts in each semester. Students must update their registration account information before deadline, otherwise students/families are responsible for the account balance charge.
4) If a class is dropped before the deadline, a refund (after deduction for the class) will be issued within 2 weeks. If a class is dropped after the deadline, no refund will be issued to the family/student.
5) Switching classes must be approved by school officers.
6) There are no refunds or discounts if students miss any class.
7) There is no tuition discount for late start students.
8) The school will charge a $40 fee for each bounced check.
9) The school reserves the right to adjust this policy, change class time or cancel classes due to lack of enrollment or other special reasons with no advanced notice. If the class is canceled, the school will refund remaining tuition to the students.
Payment Information: (Do not mail tuition payment, bring it to school 1st. day of each semester)
1) Make your check payable to : Elite Chinese School
2) Write student name and family account ID on the check
3) Bring check and invoice copy together to the school at 1st.day of each semester.
4) We accept checks.
5) Please pay exact amount of tuition that was shown on your invoice. The school will process discount/credit/refund after the deadline of switching or dropping classes.