To apply for Elite Chinese School College Scholarship
1) Students must graduate from Elite Chinese School with GPA 4.0 (A) for each course they take. Elite Chinese School Certificate will be needed.
2) Students must serve Elite Chinese School as volunteers at least for one full school year. Elite Chinese School Volunteer Certificate will be needed.
3) Students must provide their high school transcript with a GPA of 4.0 and acceptance letter to a college or university.
4) Students must provide official AP Chinese test score (5), SAT Math test score (800) English reading and Writing test score (800).
5) Students must write two essays (one in English, one in Chinese) to apply for the scholarship
6) Students must fill out a scholarship application and submit it with all above documents before each year’s deadline. The school will publish the information on the school website when the application process starts.
1）学生在屹立中文学校的毕业成绩为A(GPA 4.0), 需要提供屹立中文学校的毕业证。
Elite Chinese School reserves the right to adjust this policy